Are your crew STCW 95 compliant?
Proficiency in Security Awareness and for seafarers with designated security duties.
There has never been a more important time to ensure you are safe, prepared and compliant.
Join us for our 1 day intensive course in Antigua!
STCW V1/6 became mandatory, effective January 1st 2014. As a result, all seafarers on ships subject to ISPS Code receive security related training and instruction relevant to their assigned duties onbard.
Course topics include:
- Reporting a Security Incident
- Security Threat Procedures
- Enhancement of Maritime Security through Heightened Awareness
- Recognition of security awareness and threats
- Maintaining Security Awareness & Vigilance
- Maintaining Conditions set out in a Ship Security Plan
- Vessel Security Inspections
- Security Equipment & Systems